Conveniently located in beautiful and historic Oak Cliff - 2 miles south of I30 in Winnetka Heights- in the Winnetka Place Building at
1005 W Jefferson #304
Dallas, TX 75208
Frequently asked questions
- Q- Do you do deep tissue massage?
- A- Yes*. . .Deep tissue is not a specific modality, it is the end result of many massage/bodywork techniques. It does not mean 'hard pressure'. It affects the deep (or under lying) tissues of the body I do deep tissue. Sometimes this does involve utilizing a more firm pressure, sometimes it doesn't.
- Q- What kind of massage do you do?
- A- I have been trained in a variety of massage/bodywork techniques and modalities, including Swedish Massage (as required by the State of Texas), Lymph Drainage Therapy, Massage Cupping Bodywork Therapy, Medical Massage, Hot and Cold Stone Massage, Thermal Palm Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Body Wraps, Chair Massage, Myotherapy, Headache Massage, Pre-natal Massage, Face Draining and Lifting Massage and more. My signature massage (which you will experience in the Target Therapy, Wellness Massage, Complete Care and Relaxation Oasis massage sessions) is a fusion of the various techniques and modalities I have studied plus the use of essential oils, liniments and salves, warm towels and nurturing oils as the situation requires.
- Q- How far in advance do I need to schedule?
- A- The further in advance you schedule, the better your chances of securing the day and time you desire. To schedule online, you must schedule at least the day before the appointment date. Last minute appointments may be available. If you don't see the time you want or you need a same day session, call or text me at 214.802.8430 or email email@example.com. Schedules change and the time you want may be available.
- Q- Do you work on men?
- A- Yes, but currently my new clientele is limited to women. I will accept a new male client by referral from a current client in good standing.
- Q- Do you do out calls (go to clients homes)?
- A- No. I may be available for parties (Spa, Bridal, Graduation...), but I generally do not do single client out call sessions.
- Q- Can you come to my office and do chair massage?
- A- Yes. The rate for on-site chair massage is $75 per hour, 2 hour minimum paid by the company. If you have a different situation (individuals paying per session or multiple massage therapist needed, for instance) shoot me an email with the details and I'll see what I can do.
- Q- Do you bill insurance?
- A- No. I can provide you with a coded receipt for reimbursement, but I do not bill insurance directly. I would have to double my rates if I did that!